Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Let's give this a try, shall we?

Welcome to From Miss G to Mrs C! I'll be your hostess with the mostess, Erin. Or Miss G if you so prefer.

Right now the two biggest things in my life are planning my October wedding and getting my (soon-to-be former) fat ass into shape for said wedding. I'm also training for my first half marathon and my third sprint triathlon, so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun little tidbits about that for you to read about too.

I'm a born and bred New Englander. As much as I bitch about hating snow and all things cold, I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else. I grew up south of Boston. I'm now splitting my time between southern New Hampshire with my fabulous future hubby and right around where I grew up, with my parents older roommates. I've been on a long lasting job hunt to get me up to NH full time. Still working on that one. Yup.

My favorite things include: Boston sports, my kitty Tessie, Marylou's coffee, Taylor Swift songs, Grey's Anatomy, reality tv, cupcakes, endlessly searching the internet for houses I wish we could buy, usless pop culture news, E!, and lots and lots of wine. I'm sure all of this will be covered too.

I'm so lucky to be surrounded by some truly amazing family and friends. But I'm also hoping to meet some new blog friends along my way on this new online journey of mine.

Like alot of new bloggers, I was inspired to start writing by some of the blogs that I had found (Mama Laughlin, Skinny Meg, and a whole host of others) I used to write alot in High School, but that was mostly full of angst ridden teenage crap ("Why didn't he ask me to the dance?!? My life is OVER!!!").

So thats this blog in a nutshell. For now. Until I change my mind again.

Oh, and I swear that the blog design will look better in the coming days months. I need to start reading up on that. Oh who am I kidding, I need to pay someone to do that!


Thanks for reading!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment