Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Promise of Positivity

So yesterday was a sucky day for me. Sucky day at work, sucky weigh in, super sucky workout at the gym. Just a big 'ole suck all around.

            (Post crappy workout at the gym in all my "just showered, no makeup, old ugly sweatshirt" glory. Whomp Whomp)

So I wrote a cranky Negative Nelly blog post bitching and whining about how craptastic everything was. Then I re-read it, about to publish. Then I deleted it.

I started this blog as a way to become famous accountable for myself and my actions. I know that everyone has a bad day. I have alot of them. Sometimes I forget that.

I didn't start this blog to spread negativity. That's why I chose not to publish the post. Because while I'm pretty sure no one reads this but me, maybe someday, someone will stumble upon it and use it for motivation/inspiration. That's what happened with me. I found all these blogs written by amazing and inspiring women who have helped me with my struggles and continue to do so every day.

So this is my promise of positivty. While I know I'm going to have bad days, setbacks, gains, and crappy workouts, I'm pledging to leave the negative aspect of that off of here. Because maybe someday I can help someone the same way that I've been helped.


In other news, this blind chick got contacts yesterday! (Sound the alarm!)

I no longer have to be worried about not being able to see FH as I walk down the isle (cause I sure as hell was not going to be rocking my glasses at my wedding!!!) Wooooo!!!!

Of course in typical Erin fashion, one eye is fine and the other isn't adapting too well, which is probably going to require another visit to the contacts lady this week. Boooo. Oh well, at least I can see out of one eye. Progress!


Happy Hump Day everyone!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment