Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish The Sentence Linkup

Today I'm participating in my very first linkup with Holly (from "Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally") and Jake (from "Life of Jake") for their "Finish the Sentence" Linkup.

button


1. People always tell me that they think that my future hubby's Boston accent is fake. It's not. It's very real. And part of the reason why I was so attracted to him. Boston accents rule.
 
2. In the movie based on my life, it'll have to be rated "R" for language. And Chelsea Handler will probably be the only one willing to play me.
 
3. Typically, I end up regretting eating half a jar of Skippy peanut butter in one sitting. But then I just do it again the next day =P
 
4. I always ask to leave off the tomatoes from my salad. Unless it's Caprice salad and the tomatoes are thinly sliced. But big chunky tomatoes creep me out.
 
5. Kim and Kanye really need to have a bunch more babies after this one. Cause I don't give an eff what anyone else thinks, this baby is going to be seriously cute. And I will be the first one in line to buy the People Magazine with the "exclusive" photo spread. I'm grossly addicted to all things Kardashian. Boom. Yeah, I said it.
 
6. My Parents always reminded me to drive safely and call them whenever I get somewhere. Every single time I left the house. They still do. In fact, my father just called me at work to tell me that he's been following the State Police on Twitter and that the highway is really bad. So I should be careful. And drive slowly. And call him the second I get to NH this afternoon. My Dad is the bestest.
 
7. Every single day I'm thankful for my amazing fiance, family, and awesome friends. Awwww sappy.
 
8. This one time in College I won a keg toss contest at the rugby house. Yeah, I'm just that awesome.
 
9. My grossest habit is picking at my cuticles and the skin under my nails until they are red and/or bleeding. It's beyond gross. For years I used to bite my nails (also super nasty). When I finally quit that, I guess I needed something else to do. Ewwww. My Mom and FH yell at me constantly for it. I really need to quit this before the wedding.
 
10. My latest white lie was probably telling the future Hubby that I did something I was supposed to do days before when in reality I was probably watching Say Yes to the Dress on demand.
 
11. I know all the words to every single Taylor Swift song ever. Seriously. Quiz me. And yes I know that I am 30 years old. No I don't care how much you (and my fiance, and pretty much everyone else ever) makes fun of me. I'm secretly a 16 year-old teenage girl.
 
12. When I grow up I want to be happy. And a Mommy. And a grown-up (HAH!). And I really want to own my own coffee shop. Cause nothing would make me happier than having an unlimited supply of coffee at my disposal every single day.
 
13. Sexy time is not nearly often enough. It sucks when you live in a different state from your fiance and only see each other on weekends. Whomp Whomp.
 
14. I will never, ever cheer for the Yankees, the (football) Giants, the Ravens, the Lakers, or the Habs. Die-hard Boston fan for life.
 
15. I think it's hilarious when people laugh so hard they snort. I do it, which in turn makes me laugh (and snort) even harder. It's a vicious cycle.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. my students call me Mr. G. And if Tracy Lately played you, I would want to be on set. She is awesome. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I am visiting from the link-up! Its so cute that your dad still checks on you. I am also a Kardashian fan, I love them! Chelsey Handler is amazing! I would totally watch that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Visiting from the link up and love your blog!
    I'm hosting a great giveaway right now...and have 3 more coming this month. So make sure you stop by and become my newest friend! Hope to see you!! :)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete